Stakeholder Centered Coaching
- We place a strong emphasis on the involvement of stakeholders to establish long-lasting behavioral change and follow-through by the leader.
- Because the coaching content is highly customized to meet individual leadership needs, the overall coaching engagement is structured to ensure clarity and transparency.
- Our uniform coaching process has regular progress reports on what leaders have identified to improve.
- On a monthly basis, stakeholders provide practical “feedforward” suggestions to take on in the coming month that relate to the leader’s growth area.
“I was skeptical about coaching, but the results that it delivered can’t be argued with. It was the best investment I have made in my development in 23 years in business.”
-Brad Jiulianti, Senior Vice President, Capital One
“My favorite impact from the coaching was that the process helped me build stronger connections with my stakeholders. My team learned to offer feedback and to trust they could be open and honest with no fear of my reaction. This broke down some walls I hadn’t even known existed.”
-Kathleen Christensen, Finance Associate, Village Enterprise
“I’ve taken numerous 360’s, LDW assessments, DiSC, Myers-Brigg, SLX, assimilations, etc. The tools, insights, and philosophies that Leadership Outfitters uses are best in class for getting to the behavior insights and changes that can truly help a person or team. I would highly recommend working with Leadership Outfitters if you have an organization or personal development need to address.”
-Jac Price, SVP of Manufacturing & Supply, Abcam
- 12-months of highly personalized, 1:1 coaching
- Interviews by our team with your “stakeholders” to pinpoint areas of growth and improvement
- Breakthroughs in your career that you never thought possible
- Tools and resources to use throughout your leadership journey
- A multi-level team approach that is engaged and committed to your growth
- This coaching process has a 95% success rate in creating new leadership behavior. This is leader development that doesn’t waste time or money. We are so confident in the process we guarantee the leader will change or we refund half the fee for coaching.
- For the leader to be able to manage new behavior, we measure. Using an on-line measurement tool, we survey the leader’s stakeholders at the midpoint and the conclusion of the engagement to measure the leader’s growth.
- If the stakeholders do not perceive the leader has become measurably more effective through the coaching engagement, we refund half the coaching fee!
Results for the Leader
95% of leaders using Stakeholder Centered Coaching Process measurably improved their leadership effectiveness. It is designed for successful executive and high potentials by:
- Utilizing the psychology of successful people, leveraging their high need for self- determination and learning agility.
- Moving rapidly from awareness to acceptance to action, focusing on leadership behaviors that drive change.
- Providing a powerful process for building leadership brand.
Results for the Organization
Stakeholder involvement produces a strong positive ripple effect on the team and organization as a whole. Systematically involving stakeholders drives a number of positively reinforcing factors:
- They buy into their leader’s change and become supporters, not cynical bystanders.
- They look out for and perceive leadership growth, boosting the leader’s motivation to change.
- As the leader progresses from new behaviors into new habits, these changes naturally become embedded in the organization’s culture.
- Mentoring and coaching become part of the organization’s culture.
What is a Stakeholder?
We define “stakeholder” as anyone in your working environment that benefits from your success or conversely is impacted by the behavior you want to change. This could be who you report to, the other VPs in your department, or your CEO with whom you work closely.