Insightful Leaders, Insightful Teams
Amazing Insights. Amazing Team. Amazing Results
When the differences among team members become insightful instead of challenging, engagement happens.
Insightful Leaders Insightful Teams is one of our exciting offers for teams, featuring the Insights Discovery Personal Profile and the Team Wheel of preferences, both practical tools for building trust and cohesiveness.
When a team becomes more cohesive, the members engage in conversations that matter, enabling them to generate results that exceed expectations. This kind of teamwork gives a company a significant competitive advantage. Plus, people just like to work there.
When the differences among team members become insightful instead of challenging, engagement happens. Ideas and results begin to build and defensiveness disappears, no longer eroding the best intentions of the team. What if this could happen with your team members? What if they:
- No longer held back what they really wanted to say? They were open, without filters.
- Knew each other’s strengths and weaknesses?
- Embraced honesty and openness, showing a willingness to consider different points of view and perspectives?
- Held one another accountable for behaviors and actions, based on color preferences?
- Learned how to hear feedback less personally and more objectively?
- Discovered what communication worked for each member of the team?
What To Expect
During this 1.5 day team session, you will:
- Debrief your Insights Discovery 20-page Personal Profile and Team Wheel
- Understand the impact of your reactions and identify what derails communication
- Learn how to shift your thinking through curiosity
- Learn the science behind your behavior
- Learn how to recover from communication breakdowns more quickly and with less drama, in minutes instead of days
- Build the team’s self-awareness
- Apply tools and mental models to better self-manage behavior under stress
- Learn how to make clear requests and then counter offers if you hear “No.”
To help you sustain this enhanced level of amazing insights and amazing results, we also provide each team member with three 30-minute coaching calls after the session, scheduled at their convenience. This translates to more applications, more learning, and more sustainable behavioral change. It lasts.
"The report provided an effective tool for managing a team. By reviewing the Insights Discovery reports of other team members I was able to effectively manage my team and individual team members differently."
What Each Team Member Gets:
- An Insights Discovery Personal Profile – an individual 20-page report for each team member
- A Team Wheel outlining the team’s preferences
- Reinforcement tools to sustain the learning and team work
- All learning materials
- Three 30-minute coaching sessions after the program
Because the fee is based on the number of team members, you’ll need to call for pricing
"I was really amazed at the insight and usefulness from the Insights Discovery tool. My leadership team uses the principles in our executive committee meetings now."
Is This For Me?
Consider Insightful Leaders, Insightful Teams if your team:
Wants a practical and inspiring development experience that generates both personal and professional breakthroughs in the team.
- Aspires to uncover new levels of emotional intelligence leading to new levels of engagement and results.
Wants to build a foundation of communication within the team that can tackle tough conversations as well as create inspiring engagement.
How long does it take to see results?
We don’t have a lot of time to spend. Is this a good package for our team?
Why would we choose this package over Stakeholder Centered Coaching?
This is a lesser time commitment, and is recommended for companies with fewer resources or teams that have a limited time together (a task force, or a non-profit board, for example).
"It is an excellent tool to assist one to understand their weaknesses, strengths and avenues to assist in dealing with other colleagues."