Women’s Leadership Community
It’s in group coaching that we gain insights and contribute to each other’s greater leadership and business mastery. It’s a community in the best sense of the word.
Leading in business can be challenging and inspiring. At the same time, managing a team and keeping yourself vital can be exhausting. Do you still find yourself facing perplexing circumstances such as:
You have received critical feedback about your leadership and want to improve.
- You are being groomed for a higher level leadership position, and want to boost your probability of success.
You were overlooked for a promotion and want to improve your chances next time.
- You have a habit you to want to change, but don’t know how.
You know you have to change to grow your business and your people, and you don’t know where to start.
You want to improve the leadership of a daughter to take over your company. Why not bring her with you?
Research tells us that women in business do not have as many sponsors and mentors as they need to move up, they often feel unworthy of the goals they have already achieved, and overwhelmed by all the demands from their personal and professional lives.
“Leadership improvement is about taking small steps forward and evolving just a bit each day. Think evolution, not revolution. Anyone can change one behavior a month, or eliminate one mistake, and suddenly you can be an overnight success.”
What Women Are Saying
“I participated in the Women's Leadership Community and found it to be the best leadership series I've ever attended.”
-Cheryl Ridgely, Business Owner
What It Is:
For nine months, the monthly sessions of the Women’s Leadership Community teach key leadership tools, practices, and skills with ongoing learning among peers. It is a transformational process that ignites your personal effectiveness as a leader because it is application focused and customized to your needs as a seasoned entrepreneur or a business leader.
The value of the spaced repetition, meeting monthly to learn and reinforce applications, translates to behavioral change that is sustainable. It lasts. You’ll share insights. You’ll share experiences. You’ll conduct live problem solving and develop long-lasting relationships built on mutual respect and fun.
This program is designed to help you enrich your leadership, enhance your influence, and develop your confidence to create a life of significance.
What You Get:
- A full day to kick off the Women’s Leadership Community, 8:30 am-5:00 pm
- A 6.5-hour session each month for the following eight months, 9:30 am-4:00 pm
- Eight 90-minute Pair Partner Meetings, each conducted between monthly sessions
- One 2-hour individual final coaching session to develop goals with plans to take you forward
- All materials, books, an Insights Discovery Personal Profile, all lunches and snacks
- If you select the Coaching Add-on Option, you’ll get 3 hours of one-on-one coaching with Ris to discuss personal applications of learning, scheduled when you need it
Program Fee: $2,995
Add-on Coaching Option: $400 We offer three 1-hour individual coaching sessions with the program coach, for your just-in-time needs throughout the program.
“Ever since joining the Women's Leadership Community, I am learning so much about myself and others on a daily basis. My feelings of gratitude for this program and the journey we are all on is immense. ”
-Shelley Harris, General Manager, Silver City Stone
Ideal Participants Are those Women Who:
- Are in leadership positions.
- Have stopped waiting for permission from others to feel entitled to their success.
- Want to create more influence, be more decisive, and lead change.
- Want to find out how they unconsciously get in their own way, and change that.
- Want to reach a new level of leadership effectiveness.
- Want to get better at holding people accountable and staying connected to them at the same time.
- Enjoy learning with a small group of fellow leaders in a community of trust.
- Realize they may contribute to the breakdowns and miscommunications that occur, and want to look at themselves and understand how that happens.
Ready to Get Started?Click the button to email us and let us know you’re interested in joining a Women’s Leadership Community.
“I so benefited from our Women's Leadership monthly gatherings. The coursework was beyond my dreams in richness and in value. Thank you for weaving pragmatics and tools with meaningful high-level perspectives.”
-Tiffany Lach, Owner, Sola Cafe
How long does it take to see results?
I don’t have a lot of time to spend. Is there much homework?
Can I pay in installments or is the total Package Fee due up front?
What do we talk about in the monthly workshops?
Session #2 → Emotional Intelligence: The Heart of Leadership
Session #3 → Applications and Group Coaching: The Path of Personal Accountability
Session #4 → Language of Leadership: The Path of Influential Leadership
Session #5 → Applications and Group Coaching: The Path of Personal Accountability
Session #6 → Leading Change: The Path of Agile Leadership
Session #7 → Applications and Group Coaching: The Path of Personal Accountability
Session #8 → Courageous Action: The Energy of Leadership
Session #9 → Applications and Group Coaching: The Path of Personal Accountability
What do we talk about in the final, 2-hour debrief with Ris?
- What has been the impact on your leadership?
- How are you different today than you were nine months ago?
- What are the top three practices you are going to take on to sustain the development of your leadership?
- Any concept, practice, or skill that you would like to discuss for more mastery?
Then we create a plan together for how to best move forward in your leadership effectiveness.