Stakeholder-Centered Team Coaching
We help teams quickly identify barriers to working together and close the gap between today’s performance and where they need to be to accomplish their goals.
“Our team is having conversations that we’ve never had before. This is helping us accomplish our goals earlier and with less drama.”
How and Why Does Stakeholder-Centered Team Coaching Work?
The focus is on improving both individual and team-level behavior, and change is measured directly by the team members who are each other’s stakeholders. The fundamental principles of Stakeholder Centered Team Coaching are distinguishing features of this process:
- Attention on the stakeholders
- Emphasis on the future
- Changes perception of team members and their behavior at the same time
Is Your Team a Candidate for Stakeholder-Centered Team Coaching?
Is your team expected to:
- Deliver big, critical goals for the company?
- Get a newly-formed team off to a great start?
- Ensure that a critical project stays on track and gets done on time and on a budget?
- Address dysfunctional behavior in existing teams?
- Eliminate silos between leadership teams that need to work together?
- Provide a cost-effective way to develop a group of leaders, especially high potentials?
Proven Process, Proven Results
If this process sounds like it delivers great results, it’s because it does!
We help the team close the gap between where they are and where they need to be, and then engage each member in identifying behavioral change needed in themselves to meet the team goal.
Want to Get Out of the Office?
Select one of our resort options to reveal, develop, and recharge for your team’s coaching sessions.
We can do it virtually, too!
“As the leader of our company, I wanted to improve. Once I experienced Stakeholder Centered Coaching, I knew my senior leadership team could use it, too. It was the best investment I've ever made in the team.”
-Tom H., President
What You Get:
The ability to deliver significant results in a new way. Plus:
- Customized team and individual coaching
- Breakthroughs in team dynamics you never thought possible
- Tools and resources to use throughout the team’s journey
- A multi-level team approach that is engaging and commits the entire team to both individual and team growth
Call for pricing
Is This Right for Our Team?
This Stakeholder Centered Team Coaching works best for:
- Senior Leadership Teams who want to build cohesion and trust
- Executives or small business owners who want to capture the maximum value of the team
- Team leaders who want to unify their team but aren’t sure how to do it
- Department heads who want to address and resolve differences and conflict within the team